As part of our WITH Tas Virtual Cuppa program, some wonderful tourism entrepreneurs, innovators and experienced operators have made themselves available as mentors (or simply a shoulder to lean on) during this challenging time.
They are ready and raring to listen and chat, offering a friendly word of advice or direct you to the perfect person or solution for your area of concern. Their key areas of expertise are listed but all are very kindly available to assist you in any way they can.
If you would like to speak to any of our wonderful supporters listed below, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with them directly. If you're not sure who is best suited for your particular concerns, include some details and we'll see if we can do some matchmaking for you!
- Dr Alison Anderson, Tourism Tasmania. Research & insights
- Alexandra Bray, RACT Destinations. Digital Marketing
- Miriam Cooper, Tasmanian Tourism Entrepreneur of the Year 2007. 29yrs of tourism experience - extensive B&B operation, counselling and teaching + Willy Smith story telling
- Nadine Cove, Lifestyle Publishing. Tourism & hospitality experience
- Emma Devlin, Macq01. Food and beverage guidance and experience
- Hon Ruth Forrest MLC, Independent Member for Murchison. Government information
- Jude Franks, Jude Franks Consulting. Tourism, marketing & management consultant
- Lisa Goodall, Orange Trunk Consulting. Bookkeeping and business advisory services
- Natalie Hayes, Destination Southern Tasmania. Connections, collaboration and remaining productive
- Kath McCann, Beacon Foundation, Tas Development Board. Marketing and business development
- Robyn Moore, Power of the Word. Changing people’s lives through the power of the word. (See Robyn's COVID19 video here - it's great!)
- Michelle O'Byne, Deputy Leader of the Opposition. Government information
- Christine Pritchard, Tourism Industry Council Tasmania. Tourism industry advisor
- Kim Seagram, SEVEN, Stillwater, Black Cow. What the "new normal" might look like and some ideas on going forward
- Rita Warrener, WITH Tas Committee Member. Tourism information and referrals