Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Northern Branch held its first meeting in Launceston on the 26th October 2010 and since that time has continued to be integral part of the Northern Tasmania tourism and hospitality industry.
With events scheduled throughout the year, WITH North offers members the opportunity to visit new and interesting venues along with presenting guest speakers who are relevant within our industry. These meetings provide excellent networking opportunities and the chance to share ideas and discuss common interests within the industry.
The Northern Branch has previously offered a $1,000 scholarship to a student who is undertaking tourism or hospitality studies at a post-secondary level. The recipient of this scholarship receives ongoing mentoring and support from the organisation along with the opportunity to attend the Tourism Industry Council of Tasmania’s annual Tourism Conference. (2019 Scholarship recipient Amity Ellis pictured below - top right photo, middle). The next round is yet to be announced - email email@example.com to be added to the mailing list.
Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Northern Branch Committee:
- President - Kim Woolley, McDermotts Coaches
- Vice President & Secretary - Karen Phillips, Apartments on Fraser Bicheno
- Treasurer - Kathryn Summers, TasVillas
- Functions Co-ordinator - Kathy Alford
- Ann Pettit, Tramsheds Function Centre
- Marcel Kerrison, Tasmanian eSchool
- Helen Davis, Office of Senator Wendy Askew
Contact Women in Tourism - North: firstname.lastname@example.org