WITH Tas Constitution
This document sets out the purpose and objectives of Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tasmania Inc., and provides a governance structure to support those objectives. Download the WITH Tas Constitution (2020)
2021-2022 Annual Report
At our Annual General Meeting, held at Deep South Brewing on the 29th September 2022, President Jill Bannon and the Executive presented the WITH Tas Annual Report to Members and guests. Some highlights this year included:
- The Industry Leaders Breakfast again held attendees enthralled with our inspiring guests - Jude Franks (Jude Franks Consulting), Ruby Daly (Hellfire Bluff Distillery) and Archana Brammall (Sweetbrew Café, Launceston) with MC, Fiona Breen (Journalist, ABC).
- The Student Scholarship was awarded to Eve Wang with an Encouragement Award going to Yoana Lemonnier.
- A successful raffle raised $1800 for Small Steps, a program for young mums and their children.
- WITH partnered with TICT for International Women's Day Lunches North and South.
- I-LEAD Scholarships awarded to three high calibre candidates and five participants received free specialised marketing coaching sessions.
- Inaugural WITH Tas East Coast gathering for Bicheno Beams in July.
Read our detailed Executive and Financial reports here: Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Annual Report - 2021-2022
2020-2021 Annual Report
At our Annual General Meeting, held at Drysdale TasTAFE on the 23rd September 2021, President Jill Bannon and the Executive presented the WITH Tas Annual Report to Members and guests.
This last year has been extraordinary on many levels. On one, our industry is still dealing with the significant impact of COVID-19 and on another, WITH Tas received funding to facilitate training and professional development.
Communities Tasmania's Women in Leadership program provided funds for three I-LEAD scholarships and one for the AICD's Company Director's course as well as assisting with the comprehensive Business Masterclass. Hydro Tasmania's funding formed the basis of the two day, face-to-face Business Masterclass and also provided 20 places in an online self-paced marketing course.
Read our detailed Executive and Financial reports here: Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Annual Report - 2020-2021
2019-2020 Annual Report
Each year at our Annual General Meeting, the President and Executive present the WITH Tas Annual Report to Members.
Last year's was reflective of the significant impact of COVID-19 on our industry and state. Read more in the Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Annual Report - 2019-2020
2018-2019 Annual Report
This was the year WITH Tas celebrated its 10th birthday - a remarkable achievement for a not-for-profit, entirely volunteer run organisation!
It culminated in a civil reception hosted by Deputy Lord Mayor, Councillor Helen Burnet, attended by over 60 guests including WITH Founder, Sally Deane, Premier Will Hodgman, members past and present and guests.
Read the full report here Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Annual Report - 2018-2019
2017-2018 Annual Report
This was another successful and fun year for the WITH Committee. Some highlights included:
- Inaugural Industry Leaders Breakfast introduced three inspiring women Kath McCann (Federal Group), Jane Parsons(Curringa Farm), Natasha Nieuwhof (Goaty Hill Wines) who shared their insights with a sell out audience.
- Other events included a joint North/South event was held at Ross , a wine tasting in conjunction with THA and our always festive Xmas drinks.
Read more in the Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas -Annual Report - 2017-2018
2016-2017 Annual Report
This year heralded a new era as WITH Tas founder Sally Deane leaves Tasmania for Queensland. The new committee dedicated themselves to building on Sally's vision. Some highlights this year:
- Events included a North/South joint event in Oatlands and tour of the windmill, a Nature Be In In evening at Waterworks Reserve, fun Xmas drinks and a movie night.
- WITH also sponsored a race on Caulfield Cup Race Day and a table members enjoyed the opportunity to network further.
- Student Scholarship awarded to Jacinta Lang with an Encouragement Award for Eloise Darling..
Read more in the Women in Tourism & Hospitality Tas - Annual Report - 2016-2017